4630 - 200th St. SW
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Tel (425) 697-5583
Fax (425) 697-5584
Billing and Insurance
- We currently accept Premera Blue Cross, Uniform Medical Plan, Regence Blue Shield, Aetna/Cigna, and First Choice Health.
- Dr. Vo is a Primary Care Physician (PCP) on some plans and a specialist on others.
- Insurance rules and policies change on a daily basis. We try to keep up to date on the major plans, however it is impossible for us to know the details of each and every insurance plan we encounter.
- We encourage patients to learn everything they can about their insurance policies.
The best way to avoid surprise bills is to be pro-active and prevent them before they occur.
We do not always and routinely confirm coverage before office calls so
it is your responsibility to contact your insurance company and verify your benefits prior to coming in to see Dr. Vo.
- Questions to ask when you contact your insurance plan:
- Do you (insurance plan) cover any alternative, naturopathic services?
- Do I need a referral to see Dr. Vo for naturopathic medical services (office visits, lab work, etc…)?
- Is Dr. Vo a primary care provider or a specialist under the insurance plan? Can I self-refer to see her?
- If I need a referral to see her, how do I go about doing that and how long do I wait before scheduling with Dr. Vo to be sure the referral process has completed?
- Is there any deductible and copay I need to be worried about?
- What is the coverage on all naturopathic services provided by Dr. Vo and her office? (70%, 80%, 90%, or 100%)
- What is the effective date of my insurance policy?
- Do you (insurance plan) cover any annual or preventive care even though the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology recommends routine pelvic, breast exams, mammogram and pap smears?
- Dr. Vo’s office works primarily with Dynacare/Lab Corp Laboratories. Make sure your insurance company will cover these labs.
- Co-payments are due at the time of service. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks, debit cards, Visa and Mastercard.
- Please keep our office up to date on your insurance information. Even little changes to your policy can affect how your bills are paid by your insurance plan.
- Bottom line: Call your insurance plan first to verify your benefits before scheduling with Dr. Vo. Please also provide all your insurance information to Dr. Vo’s office so we can call the insurance company ourselves to verify your benefits for you. Medical insurance is a contract between you and your insurance. You are ultimately responsible for any unpaid balance.
UNINSURED PATIENTS (patients with no medical insurance and pay cash for care)
The office offers 20% discount on office visit fees to those who don’t have insurance and have to pay for their medical care on their own. Please call the office for complete information on our current fee schedule.
Payments are expected to be paid in full at the time of service.